- This event has passed.
R01 – 1 Day Workshop – 10.5.2021 – Zoom
May 10, 2021 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
This course is designed to help candidates feel more prepared for the exam. The content will cover the key areas of the syllabus and areas likely to be tested. There will also be a focus on exam style questions with clear debriefs to aid understanding.
The trainer is highly experienced and qualified in the subject matter, and as importantly, in how to deliver an effective and productive online interactive training session, ensuring all candidates are fully engaged and maximise the learning experience.
9.30am – 4.30pm
• How the retail consumer is served by the financial services industry
• Regulation of financial services
• Responsibilities and approach to regulation
• The FCA Handbook
• Principles and rules set out in the regulatory framework
• The regulatory advice framework